1. The ecovillage needs help from all residents to maintain the facilities and investigate options e.g. transport, sporting facilities etc. If you have time please contact the membership coordinator.
2. Please keep your Profiles up to date and let administrators know if you change your email address.
Live video stream:
Beach head at Currumbin
Click on the above image to see live streaming of what's happening at Currumbin Beach right now. Streamed from CoastWatch website.
Hello Stranger, welcome to the Ecovillage Community Portal. You are NOT logged in.
The Ecovillage at Currumbin is a community of over 147 homes in the
Link to local weather: (rain radar) http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDR663.loop.shtml#skip
If you are a resident of the Ecovillage you are entitled to become a full Member of the VillageHub and access more information: please click here to request Membership.
- Coffee Connect - the 3rd Sunday of every month (10am for 10.30am)
- EVE / Ecovillage Earthcare - Meet 8am on the first Saturday of every month.
- French Conversation 11am most Saturday's at the Cafe.
- Movie Night – Friday night flicks - see the new Hall Booking Calendar for details
- Book Club - Monthly - join the new the BookClub discussion Group within VillageHub
- Help wanted - working group coordinators sought now
- See the Calendar, to view all the Hall (and non-Hall) events
Find your way around
We have prepared some quick-links to help you find your way around the portal, and to help you navigate to the pages that are of interest to you:
- Ecovillage Groups - see what community groups are around Ecovillage, and find out how you can be involved.
- Latest News - be up-to-date with the what's been happening around Ecovillage.
- My Profile - your personal page - where you can find quick-links to all your groups, your personal calendar, and access to booking facility for all the community assets.
- My Calendar - your personal calendar with all the events that are happening around Ecovillage.
- Help - all the help content you will ever need to use this portal.
- Contact Us - simple details on contacting the Body Corporate, Community Contacts, and the system administrators.